Every child deserves to feel special at Christmas
Even the small things are so gratefully received.
Although this is our Christmas shoebox project, The Little Edi Foundation works all year round with local schools, nurseries, community groups and some very hardworking friends, to wrap, pack and send 1800 shoeboxes out to the poorest children in rural Moldova.
All the boxes are beautifully wrapped by hand, 1800 toiletry bags are sewn, all toys etc are collected and then filled, age and gender appropriate, so the children feel they are made especially for them.
They are then sent out to Moldova to be personally handed out to each child by our LEF Dream Team at no cost to the Charity.
Whats in the box?
- Toiletry Bag – shampoo, soap, toothbrush and toothpaste etc
- Small Toys – cars, tennis ball, bubbles, pocket games etc
- Clothing – hats, gloves, socks, scarves etc
- Stationery – pens, pencils, colouring pads, notebooks etc
- Accessories – jewellery hairbands, hairbrushes, make-up etc
How can you help?..
- Wrapping Shoeboxes
- Collecting Donations
- Sewing Toiletry Bags
- Shoebox Filling
Next time you’re at the shop, pick up n extra bar of soap or toothpaste for us, don’t just leave your free toiletries in hotels or unwanted birthday and Christmas gifts. Keep your children’s small toys, get in touch and we will arrange collection or drop off. Every little donation counts.