Helping to break the cycle of poverty by getting the children into education.
The Little Edi Foundation is committed to helping the children in the poor rural communities of Moldova have a better and prosperous future. We think the best way to do this is through education. Unfortunately these community schools are under funded and the children can only attend if they have their own stationery and in some they have to provide their own lunch.
We locate children who are being kept from school for these reasons and do what we can to get them back into education.
- Rucksacks: In good working order, clean.
- Stationery: Notebooks, pens, pencils, rulers and felt tips.
- Shoes: Boy and girl good condition shoes and trainers.
- Clothes: Good condition, clean, boy or girl.
- Vitamins: Children’s un-opened multi vitamins.